Although pasta is allowed on the Slimming World plan, pasta was never intended to be eaten this way, so there is some discussion going on about whether or not these should be "free food" or not. My suggestion is that you pair these with other super free foods in order to consider them syn-free. You can make a salsa from canned chopped tomatoes and fresh ingredients to go with these, or you can use these in a taco salad, adding them to lettuce, tomatoes, spring onions, kidney beans, Quorn mince and healthy extra serving of grated cheese.
seasoning (whatever seasoning you prefer)
low calorie oil spray/Fry Light
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
2. Boil the lasagna sheets in boiling water for 4 minutes and then remove them from the water.
3. Lay the lasagna sheets on a cutting board and cut each one, individually, into four triangles.
4. Lay the triangles on a baking tray. Spray the triangles with Fry Light and sprinkle seasoning over them.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 5 to 7 minutes. (You want them to be starting to turn golden without going brown.) Then turn them over.
6. Spray the other side of the triangles with Fry Light and sprinkle the seasoning over them.
7. Bake in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes, until they are golden but before they turn brown.
Note: For my "Doritos", I used butter flavored Fry Light and Tex Mex seasoning.