This recipe only takes 5 minutes to prepare before baking.
3 ripe bananas, smashed
1/3 cup melted light butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup sweetener
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
pinch of salt
1 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour
Fry Light (or other low calorie cooking oil spray)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. With a wooden spoon, mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl.
3. Mix in the sugar, sweetener, egg, and vanilla.
4. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in.
5. Add the flour last and mix.
6. Pour mixture into a 4x8 inch loaf pan that is sprayed with Fry Light.
7. Bake for 1 hour.
8. Cool on a rack.
9. Remove from pan and slice to serve.