Wednesday, 11 March 2009
No-Bake Mini Lemon, Lime & Ginger Cheesecakes
packet of Hartley's Sugar-free Lemon & Lime Jelly (or Sugar-free Lemon & Lime Jell-O)
250g tub of Quark (normally found in the cheese isle)
1 to 2 tablespoons ground ginger
packet No Added Sugar Dream Whip
1/4 pint skim milk
3 teaspoons Splenda (or other sweetener)
8 Ginger Nut cookies (similar to ginger snap cookies in the US, but slightly thicker)
1. Do the first step on the Jell-o instructions. (Mix 1/2 pint of boiling water with the Jell-o powder and allow to cool.) I usually put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.)
2. Add the Quark and the ginger and use mixer to blend it completely.
3. Pour mixture into eight individual serving cups or dessert bowls.
4. Refrigerate until set.
5. Put one Ginger Nut biscuit into a mortar and pestle and grind until a grainy powder.
6. Pour powdered biscuit on top of dessert mixture and spread across it. Do step 5 and 6 for each dessert bowl.
7. Mix packet of Sugar-free Dream Whip with 1/4 pint of skim milk. Add three teaspoons of Splenda or other sweetener. Whip 2 minutes with mixer until it results in a thick creamy texture.
8. Spoon onto top of desserts and spread to the edges.
Eat right away or refridgerate for later.
Total Nutrition Information per serving
Slimming World Information:
3 1/2 syns on green, original & extra easy