Tuesday, 25 August 2009
Low Carb Banana Blueberry Muffins
Makes 12 cupcakes
5 Scan Brans (1/2 pack)
1/2 tbsp vanilla
1 tsp ground cinnamon
8 tbsp sweetener
150ml hot water
1 banana (the browner the better)
1 package of blueberries
1. Grind Scan Bran into a powder.
2. Heat blueberries on high for 30 seconds in the microwave. Add 1/3 of the blueberries into bowl with the other ingredients.
3. Mix ingredients together with a mixer. Then fold in the rest of the blueberries using a spoon.
4. Separate the mixture between 12 silicone cupcake "papers" or a microwave-safe cupcake "pan."
5. Cook in the microwave for 6 minutes.
2.5 syns for all 12 muffins or b option
plus extra syns for the banana and blueberries because they've been mashed and cooked