600g baking potatoes
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
2 large onions
8 medium eggs
1 pot Very Low Fat Sweet Chilli & Red Pepper Cottage Cheese
42g Low Fat Grated Cheese
Seasoning (to taste: I used hot chilli powder, salt & pepper)
1.Preheat oven to 220. Lightly spray a large glass baking dish with Fry Light (or other low calorie oil spray).
2. Peel the potatoes and slice them into thin wedges. Boil for 15 minutes. Drain. Spread over the bottom of the glass baking tray.
3. Whisk the eggs up in a large bowl until thoroughly mixed together. Add the pot of cottage cheese and mix well. Mix in the seasoning.
4. Chop the peppers and onions into small chunks and add to the egg mixture.
5. Pour the egg mixture over the potatoes in the glass baking tray.
6. Bake for 20 minutes. Sprinkle the low-fat cheese lightly over the top. Then continue to bake for another 15 minutes or until the cheese on top starts to turn golden brown.
7. Remove from oven and serve.